- <img class=" size-medium wp-image-11490 alignright" src="http://oceanlandings.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/12072926_s-300×197.jpg" alt="12072926_s" width="300" height="197" srcset="http://oceanlandings.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/12072926_s-300×197 buy cialis online overnight shipping.jpg 300w, http://oceanlandings.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/12072926_s.jpg 450w” sizes=”(max-width: 300px) 100vw, 300px” />Book a room the night before. Wake up refreshed and already at your destination
- Go off in style. Have a little goodie basket ordered for you when you arrive, maybe champagne and chocolates
- Steer clear of the pool. Everyone will want to gravitate to the pool upon embarking. Wait a while and explore the ship
- Eating when you want to eat. Eating can be loads of fun on the ship but consider making reservations at one of the port restaurants or order in room service (it’s free).
- Spa Pass. You can acquire a spa pass for a fraction of the cost of a service and still enjoy and serenity of the spa. Most include steam room, relaxation rooms, and wonderful views of the ocean.
- Go to the classes or disco. The napkin folding is a blast and it fills up quickly.
- Spring for the balcony room if you can. This one you won’t regret!
- Research ports ahead of time. You want to get the most out of your time while visiting.
- Last but most important…Don’t forget your seasick meds, patches, or ginger.